This cover is specifically designed to allow ventilation and utilities to be accessible while providing an effective fall prevention system to protect the crew from those easily overlooked dark holes in the deck.
The Solid Ring models provide a total barrier to lose items on deck. But being a solid /fix object means they will fit many but not all. You make it to accommodate the many, but there may still be sizes that fall just outside.
- Lightweight and easily movable around the ship.
- Sturdy and durable, ensuring long-term use.
- Safeguards both crew below and above deck.
- Features a high-visibility foot-rail and reflective cover.
- 3-way opening lid guarantees continuous protection during use.
- Cover can be securely locked in place.
SE65, has been designed to fit Inspection hatch openings that are of nominal hole size: 600 mm x 400 mm, made to the following standards: NS 6261, NS 6262 and NS6263. With Bolt centers approx. 500 mm x 700 mm.
ISO 5894, With Bolt centers approx. 480 mm x 670 mm
DIN 83402, With Bolt centers approx. 480 mm x670 mm
Length: 740mm / 29”
Height: 110 mm / 4.3”
Width: 550 mm /21.5”
Total Weight: 9.6kg / 21 lbs
We offer customized models upon request to accommodate vessel-specific requirements if the standard sizes do not meet your needs.