Last Revised July 21, 2018.
This Privacy Statement applies to Dalseide Shipping Services AS ("we"). We are responsible for processing the personal data described in this Privacy Statement. You can find our contact information below.
- Who We Process Personal Information AboutThis Privacy Statement targets our processing of personal data about the following individuals:
Contact persons at our suppliers, partners, and customersVisitors to our websitesThose who send inquiries to us via contact forms on our websites
- Who We Share Personal Information WithOur IT service providers may have access to personal information if the personal data is stored by the provider or is otherwise available to the provider in accordance with the contract with us. The providers act according to the data processing agreement with us and under our instruction. The provider can only use the personal data for the purposes we have determined and which are described in this Privacy Statement.
- Storage of Personal InformationFor users who submit forms on this website, personal information they provide is also stored. Contact requests are deleted after 1 year.
- Your RightsYou have rights in the personal data that concerns you. What rights you have depends on the circumstances.
Withdraw consent: If you have given consent to receive newsletters from us, you can withdraw this consent at any time. We have made it easy for you to opt out of these types of inquiries by including a link to the unsubscribe form in each individual inquiry. If you have consented to other processing of personal data, you can also withdraw your consent for this processing at any time by addressing an inquiry to us about this.
Request access: You have the right to access which personal data we have registered about you, as long as confidentiality is not an obstacle to this. To ensure that personal data is delivered to the right person, we may require that the request for access is made in writing or that identity is verified in another way.
Request correction or deletion: You can ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete personal data. We will, as far as possible, accommodate a request to delete personal data, but we cannot do this if there are compelling reasons not to delete, for example, that we must store the information for documentation purposes.
Data portability: In some cases, you will be able to have access to personal data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. If technically possible, in some cases there will be access to have these transferred directly to other companies.
Complain to the supervisory authority: If you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
- SecurityWe have established procedures to handle personal data in a secure way. The measures are both technical and organizational. We regularly assess the security of all central systems used for handling personal data, and agreements have been entered into that require system providers to ensure satisfactory information security.
Access to personal data is limited to personnel who need access to perform their duties. We have adopted internal IT guidelines, and we regularly train employees with regard to security and use of IT systems.
- Changes to the Privacy StatementWe may make minor changes to this Privacy Statement. You will always find the latest version on our website. We will notify significant changes.
- Contact UsIf you have questions or comments about our Privacy Statement or you want to exercise your rights, you can contact us as follows:
Dalseide Shipping Services ASBekkjarviksundet 19,NO-5397 Bekkjarvik, Norway.Tel: +47 9596 7002E-mail: email@example.com
Denne nettsiden bruker informasjonskapsler (cookies). En cookie er en fil som lagres i din nettleser, og som gjør at nettsiden kjenner igjen nettleseren fra gang til gang. Både nettstedet og deres samarbeidspartnere kan benytte cookies. Formålet med cookies er blant annet å;
- Registrere og beregne trafikk og bruksmønstre på nettstedet (statistikk)
- Utvikle og forbedre nettstedet
En cookie inneholder ingen personlig informasjon, og kan ikke benyttes til å identifisere brukeren.
Ved å gå inn på nettstedet samtykker du til at det lagres cookies i din nettleser. Dersom du ikke ønsker at det lagres cookies, kan du endre innstillingene i nettleseren. Mer informasjon om hvordan du utfører dette finner du på Nettvetts nettsider. Du kan også slette eksisterende cookies. Dersom du velger å slette eller ikke akseptere cookies kan du oppleve redusert funksjonalitet på enkelte nettsteder.